While all people have the same origin, no two are alike except in ultimate Essence.Ernest Holmes
Are you ready to celebrate PRIDE with us? Please let us know if you would like to volunteer at our booth at the annual FESTIVAL after service on Sunday, June 9! You can learn more here: https://www.capitalpride.org/events/festival-2019/
Would You Like to Experience More Prosperity?
Mastermind Support Circle Every Saturday!
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective,
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind typically involves you being invited by the members or going through an application process. The other members need you just as much as you need them, so
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “being alone” while running your business is gone. The other members of the group turn into business advisors of sorts and vice versa.
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group that is a perfect fit to work on a project with you. Or, you may be the perfect person to help another member as well. The group works together collaboratively, to achieve more together.
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your network exponentially and rapidly. If you are in business, you know how important your network is. By joining a mastermind, you instantly add to your network and typically gain the networks of those in the group with you.
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find ways to help each other by utilizing
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind! You can’t help but think bigger and stretch beyond your boundaries when surrounded by amazing people doing amazing things.
We meet at 7059 Blair Rd NW. Metro Takoma. Free parking on Saturdays
As someone who is invested in the Center for Spiritual Living, we want you to know our theme for 2019 – A Force for Good: Spirituality in Action. 2019 is a year of spiritual practice in action – inviting, empowering, and providing inspiration for us all to “pray and move our feet” — doing our part to create a world that works for everyone.
2019 Theme – A Force for Good: Spirituality in Action
January: Inspiration: Remaining Teachable
February: Oneness: Seeking our Common Good
March: Integrity: Being Truthful in Facts and Motives
April: Diversity: Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
May: Compassion: Caring for others
June: Empowerment: Protecting the Vulnerable
July: Creativity: Advocating for Freedom of Thought
August: Gratitude: Respecting all Nations & Peoples
September: Love: Stewarding our Planet
October: Unity: Cherishing the Human Family
November: Spirituality: Moral Leadership
December: Spiritual Connection: Celebrating our Many Faiths