Dear Friend in Spirit –
At the Center for Spiritual Living –
- • We are a healthy, effective organization honoring and respecting each other and all of creation.
- • We are known for the love that we share throughout our community and the world.
- • We stand together in a shared commitment and devotion to our spiritual principles, practices, and values.
- • We are all in this Life together and we include everyone in our vision of a peaceful, loving world.
- • We embrace the evolution and revelation of higher consciousness.
- • We are prayerful and principled in our decision-making and actions.
- • We practice the spiritual tools put forward by Dr. Ernest Holmes and by other spiritual leaders and mystics who teach and apply truth principles for our individual lives.
Here in Washington, DC, we have the ability to touch lives through our authentic and undefended way of living. In the most transparent way, let us show up: open, vulnerable and willing to touch the perfection of each other!
Come and join us on Sunday at 10 a.m. for meditation and 11 a.m. for a transcendent experience that guarantees to warm your heart, inspire your imagination and give wings to your dreams. We’ll hear a talk by Reverend Michele Synegal on AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER. With MUSIC by Teporah Bilezikian and PRAYERS by New Thought Practitioner Joanne Hepworth.
Affirmative Prayer is based on the principle that the universe is a Spiritual System with laws that are those of Intelligence. Prayer is effective insofar as it agrees with and cooperates with the essential nature of Reality. The process should tend toward the gaining of an inward realization, a feeling, a sense, an atmosphere of peace, harmony and protection.
We meditate before service from 10- 10:45. All are welcome!
On Sundays we are now at the Hyatt Place Hotel, located near the giant honeycomb building that is the Museum of the American Indian. The address is 400 E Street, SW. Metro: L’Enfant Plaza or Federal Center Southwest.
Street parking is free on Sundays in DC. Theresa Maxwell suggests that there are always spots under the nearby overpass on Fourth St.
Peace & blessings, – Reverend Alex
Saturday Mastermind Group
Saturdays from 3-5 p.m. at 7059 Blair Rd. NW
All are welcome! No charge.
Coordination of knowledge and effort, in a spirit of harmony, between two or more people, for the attainment of a definite purpose. The book “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill has all the details about the power of the mastermind. You can read it if you like but it’s not necessary. You can get the book online in PDF form for free— this is an essential read for all working with the Law of Attraction.
Click the image above to be taken to our donations page to donate online.
And did you know that you can have a portion of your AMAZON purchase come to CSLDC?
Click the image below and begin shopping and contributing today.