Do you consider yourself successful? Prosperous? If not, why not? What would more success and prosperity look like specifically? As the picture becomes more clear we’ve already started making it real!
Encouragement this Sunday by Reverend Alex Escudero, with music by Norm Hogeland. We meet at 11 a.m. at Hyatt Place, 400 E Street SOUTHWEST. Come at 11 or join us at 10 for meditation too!
Masterminds are incredible and can do wonders for your business as well as for
you, personally. Growing in a group is not only more effective,
1. You’ll be part of an exclusive community. Joining a mastermind
2. Advisement. Once you are involved in a mastermind, that feeling of “
3. Collaboration is the name of the game. You may find someone in the group
4. Extend your network. Joining a mastermind expands your
5. New learning. Everyone in the mastermind is unique in skill, experience
6. Cross-promotion. When you join a mastermind, you will most likely find
7. Think bigger. Being in a mastermind will truly give you a Master Mind!
We meet at 7059 Blair Rd NW. Metro Takoma. Free parking on Saturdays
As someone who is invested in the Center for Spiritual Living, we want you to know our theme for 2019 – A Force for Good: Spirituality in Action. 2019 is a year of spiritual practice in action – inviting, empowering, and providing inspiration for us all to “pray and move our feet” — doing our part to create a world that works for everyone.
2019 Theme – A Force for Good: Spirituality in Action
January: Inspiration: Remaining Teachable
February: Oneness: Seeking our Common Good
March: Integrity: Being Truthful in Facts and Motives
April: Diversity: Promoting Diversity and Inclusion
May: Compassion: Caring for the Poor
June: Empowerment: Protecting the Vulnerable
July: Creativity: Advocating for Freedom of Thought
August: Gratitude: Respecting all Nations & Peoples
September: Love: Stewarding our Planet
October: Unity: Cherishing the Human Family
November: Spirituality: Moral Leadership
December: Spiritual Connection: Celebrating our Many Faiths