Dear Friend in Spirit,
This Sunday, join us at The Center for Spiritual Living DC as we once again ground ourselves in Spiritual Truths to uplift not only our own consciousness but the overall consciousness in the Nation’s capital as well!
This Sunday, we shall receive an ENCOURAGEMENT from our beloved Senior and Founding Minister, Rev. Alex.
“How can we tell what is real and what is fake? Two people can witness the same events and then render entirely different accounts as to what took place.” ~Rev. Alex
You are cordially invited to hear an ENCOURAGEMENT on this topic from a SPIRITUAL not RELIGIOUS perspective.
With music by Jewel Orem.
Prayers (one minute miracles) with any of our Licensed Practitioners.
Remember, your prayer requests can be made several ways:
1. In person to any of the Practitioners at service
2. Submitted via our website https://csldc.org/prayer-requests/
3. Via email to any specific practitioners or the whole of the Practitioner Core prayer@CSLDC.org
4. You can also write your request on one of the prayer request slips at service!
September 20: Community meditation / potluck
September 24: Fall Classes *registration closing soon!*
Financial Freedom: 8 weeks/ taught by Practitioner Dianne Stewart Hamlin/$250 with 10% discount for members
Spiritual Practices: 10 weeks/ taught by Practitioner Heather Jones/ $250 with 10% discount for members
On Saturday, October 7, Eugene Holden will facilitate a Listening from Love dialog at the Center for Spiritual Living DC on issues of diversity and inclusion. We’ll be engaging in highly interactive activities around the following questions:
How do you feel about the race relationships in your community?
• Are you in touch with the feelings that recent broadcasts and news items have brought to your awareness?
• What have you noticed about yourself through your reactions to these recent events?
• Have you discovered some unforgiveness that you have?
• Did you think you had resolved issues only to have certain feelings triggered? Can you give examples of this?
• Can you see more love and justice showing up in your world?
• What would it take?
• If I had my way, what would justice, equality and fairness look like in my world?
• What’s my part in this?
• What gifts do I have to offer?
• What am I willing to become?
All are welcome!
We would very much appreciate a head count to make sure we have enough materials. This is being done on a LOVE OFFERING basis.
From 2-5 p.m. at 7059 Blair Rd. NW.
Thank you for any assistance in helping to spread the word.
Join us for our Sunday meditation (10 a.m.) and service (11 a.m.) both are at 7059 Blair Rd, NW.
Youth programs for ages 4-17 are available during the service.!
All are welcome
Cariños, Your CSLDC Family