Dear Friend in Spirit,
This Sunday, join us at The Center for Spiritual Living DC as we once again ground ourselves in Spiritual Truths to uplift not only our own consciousness but the overall consciousness in the Nation’s capital as well!
This Sunday, we shall receive an ENCOURAGEMENT from Licensed Practitioner Dianne Stewart Hamlin.
“Life provides us with a series of opportunities to live to grow, to prosper. Our choices yield our results as we continuously create the life that we desire. The key is that we have to choose when the opportunity is present as opportunities come and go. When we choose, then we nurture and protect. We engage completely and we allow ourselves to fully experience that which we choose. This is true whether we actively choose to experience a specific thing or we choose to let it past us without engaging. This is done consciously or unconsciously. Either way, the results of our choices is what we get to live. This is a daunting concept for many as it puts the state of our lives squarely in our hands. We become aware of the fact that it is up to us, not the economy, our exes, our currents, our boss, our families, or anyone else, it is simply, completely, and totally up to us. When we accept this truth we can then begin to truly live our lives fully, wholly and completely. Then we begin to prosper and we can begin to truly live the lives that we desire.”
~Dianne Stewart Hamlin
You are cordially invited to hear an ENCOURAGEMENT on this topic from a SPIRITUAL not RELIGIOUS perspective.
With music by Sahffi Lynne.
Prayers (one minute miracles) with any of our Licensed Practitioners.
Remember, your prayer requests can be made several ways:
1. In person to any of the Practitioners at service
2. Submitted via our website https://csldc.org/prayer-requests/
3. Via email to any specific practitioners or the whole of the Practitioner Core prayer@CSLDC.org
4. You can also write your request on one of the prayer request slips at service!
On Saturday, October 7, Eugene Holden will facilitate a Listening from Love dialog at the Center for Spiritual Living DC on issues of diversity and inclusion. We’ll be engaging in highly interactive activities around the following questions:
How do you feel about the race relationships in your community?
• Are you in touch with the feelings that recent broadcasts and news items have brought to
• What have you noticed about yourself through your reactions to these recent events?
• Have you discovered some unforgiveness that you have?
• Did you think you had resolved issues only to have certain feelings triggered? Can you
give examples of this?
• Can you see more love and justice showing up in your world?
• What would it take?
• If I had my way, what would justice, equality and fairness look like in my world?
• What’s my part in this?
• What gifts do I have to offer?
• What am I willing to become?
no charge: love offering requested
October 11: American Sign Language 7 week Introduction course
In order for the class to run, a minimum of 6 people are desired. If you are interested, want to reserve your spot, what to know more about the class and class dates, contact Rev. Alex or Rev. Ray by October 8th.
Join us for our Sunday meditation (10 a.m.) and service (11 a.m.) both are at 7059 Blair Rd, NW.
Youth programs for ages 4-17 are available during the service.!
All are welcome
Cariños, Your CSLDC Family