Listening from Love
On Saturday, October 7, Eugene Holden, former director of the World Ministry of Prayer and New Thought Practitioner, will facilitate a Listening from Love dialog at the Center for Spiritual Living DC on issues of diversity and inclusion. We’ll be engaging in highly interactive activities around the following questions:
How do you feel about the race relationships in your community?
- Are you in touch with the feelings that recent broadcasts and news items have brought to your awareness?
- What have you noticed about yourself through your reactions to these recent events?
- Have you discovered some unforgiveness that you have?
- Did you think you had resolved issues only to have certain feelings triggered? Can you give examples of this?
- Can you see more love and justice showing up in your world?
- What would it take?
- If I had my way, what would justice, equality, and fairness look like in my world?
- What’s my part in this?
- What gifts do I have to offer?
- What am I willing to become?
All are welcome!
We would very much appreciate a head count to make sure we have enough materials. Please RSVP to info@CSLDC.org
This is being done on a LOVE OFFERING basis.
From 2-5 p.m. at 7059 Blair Rd. NW.
Thank you for any assistance in helping to spread the word!